Pureisme's Twitt

My Lenses

Monday, 11 May 2009 at 09:28

Welcome my new lens, EF 50mm f/1.8 II. :D
Now i have 3 lenses to play with my Canon 450D.

My first lens is EF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 II. It's formerly came with my analog SLR Canon EOS 66 (kit) that i've bought 3 years ago.
My second lens that came with 450D is Canon zoom lens EF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS.
And for my third lens, here it came, the smallest lens between my other lens, EF 50mm f/1.8 II.

What i like from my new lens, it's make sharper image that the second one. Since i heart short DOF so much, i'm in love with this lens instantly. :D And i can attached it to my "macro ring" wannabe..

Hehe, love it!

3 comments

  1. stvn Says:

    uoghhh..

    termos item baru ya? hahaha..

    kpn nih termos putih wakakaka..

    liat dong resultnya hehe..

  2. Oridusartic Says:

    Whoa the competition of two sisters in buying stuff is getting hotter!!!

    Hahahahaha

    Can't wait for the result though! YAY! YAY! More updates!!! More updates!!! XD

  3. Pu3W1tCh Says:

    Noo.. it's not competition, bcoz she want this lens too, she will use it. Sooner or later..

    Me? I believe she wont giving me a chance to use her stuff.

.::PuReisMe::. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com